Our Wellness Program is designed for our clients that like to extend out cost of annual services. Unfortunately, due to unlimited examinations, it is reserved for patients without extensive chronic conditions and is meant to help keep them well. It is not traditionally offered to patients with pre existing conditions, with a few exceptions (such as changing the quantity of exams allowed on a per month basis).
Here at Stokesdale Veterinary Hospital, we believe in helping you extending costs out for wellness care visits. We have two wellness plan options. BOTH of these options require the following:
- Monthly Direct Deposit from a checking account
- First visit to be paid up front, but will go towards the monthly fees (details can be explained at your visit)
- $30 enrollment fee
- A healthy pet with no known pre existing conditions (A few exceptions can be made and can be discussed with the Dr on staff).
- Puppies/Kittens can enroll at their last puppy/kitten visit
- Commitment to one year at a time for enrollment
- You must pay for the first visit up front. The enrollment fee will be deducted from your account as soon as you sign up. First month fee free, enrollment fee along applies for first month. (See number 3)
Wellness Option 1 - No Dental Plan
$29 a month
Wellness Option 2 - Wellness + Dental Plan
CANINE OR FELINE
$49 a month